Our services are independent of WorkSafeBC and are provided at no charge.
- Prompt confidential telephone advice. Duty Advisers are available Monday to Friday 8:30am-4:30pm (closed stat holidays)
- Information about worker's compensation rights and responsibilities
- Assistance to resolve WorkSafeBC related issues
- Representation, where there is merit, at WorkSafeBC, the Review Division and the Workers' Compensation Appeal Tribunal
- Seminars on topics related to claims, assessments and occupational health & safety (register via our website)